Top 9 Lenovo Gaming Y700
Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo gaming y700 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo gaming y700 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo gaming y700 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
524 reviews analysed
Lenovo Ideapad Y700 Laptop (Intel Core i7-6700HQ – 8GB MEMORY – 1TB HDD+128GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB )- BLACK
- Processor – 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ (2.60GHz 1600MHz 6MB)
- Operating System – Windows 10 Home 64
- Display – 15.6″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS Anti-glare – – Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2GB
- Hard Drive: 1TB 5400rpm + 128GB SSD M.2 – – Memory: 8 GB
- Battery: 4-cell (60Wh) – -WLAN + Bluetooth: Intel 8260 ac, 2×2 + BT4.1 — Keyboard: Backlit
Ideapad Y700-15ISK Gaming laptop computer – Experience intense, immersive gaming – the IdeaPad Y700 gives you quad-core power, discrete graphics and a complete multimedia experience with hi-def display, surround sound and subwoofer. When the competition heats up, don’t worry, because the Y700 has thermal cooling for serious gaming. – – Powerful : In the heat of the battle, underperformance is not an option. Fueled by the latest Intel Core quad-core processors, the Ideapad Y700 boasts the raw power you need to vanquish anything – and anyone – that gets in your way.– Immersive: The Ideapad Y700 lets you lose yourself in the experience. JBL speakers with Dolby Home Theater audio and Intel Realsense (on select models) engages sight, sound, and touch, taking you into an immersive world. — Cutting-Edge: As the action intensifies on screen, thermal fans keep things nice and cool under the hood. With serious firepower, awesome graphics, and performance-boosting options, it gives you the ammunition to succeed every step of the way.
2019 Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 24GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 512GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, 802.11ac WiFi, Windows 10 Home
- Powered by latest 9th Generation Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Processor @ 2. 60GHz(6 Cores, 12M Cache, up to 4. 50 GHz), Powerful 6-core, twelve-way processing performance.
- 15. 6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare display: The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics
- 24GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking
- 1TB HDD + 512GB PCIE SSD offer enough storage for your files. Pci-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 802. 11 AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth 4. 1
- 3 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1, Mini DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0, RJ45 Ethernet, Kensington Wedge Lock slot, 1 x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 Type-C, 3. 5mm microphone/headphone combo, NOVO hole
- Windows 10 Home
- White-backlit Keyboard
- Up to 5 hours of battery life
Processor 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H Processor (2. 60GHz, up to 4. 50GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 Cores, 12MB Cache) Operating System Windows 10 Home Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Memory 24GB DDR4 2666 MHz Storage 1TB HDD + 512GB PCIE SSD Display 15. 6” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS anti-glare 60Hz 250 nits Camera 720p HD camera with microphone Audio Harman speakers with Dolby Atmos for Gaming Connectivity 802. 11 AC (2 x 2) + Bluetooth 4. 1 Ports / Slots 3 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Mini DisplayPort 1. 4 HDMI 2. 0 RJ45 Ethernet Kensington Wedge Lock slot 1 x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 Type-C 3. 5mm microphone/headphone combo NOVO hole Keyboard White-backlit Battery Up to 5 hours 57 Wh Dimensions (W x D x H) 14. 4” x 10. 2” x 1. 02” / 365 x 260 x 25. 9 (mm) Weight Starting at 5. 1 lbs (2. 3 kg) Color Raven Black What’s in the box Legion Y540 15″ 230w AC adapter 3 Cell Li-Polymer, 57Wh internal battery Quick start guide
Lenovo Legion Y545 15.6" Gaming Laptop, i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti
With its thin bezels, the Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6” FHD display. Combined with a 60Hz refresh rate, 300 nits of brightness, 72% Color Gamut, and an IPS antiglare screen, this laptop brings your favorite games to life. Enjoy immersive gameplay on the go.
Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6" Full HD 60Hz Gaming Notebook Computer, Intel Core i7-9750H 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, Windows 10 Home, Raven Black
Cycle 1 2019 Legion y540-15irh; 15.6 (FHD); Intel Core i7-9750H; 16GB memory; 256GB SSD; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti; Windows 10 Home; 2×2 802.11AC; Black
Lenovo Legion Y740 Gaming Laptop, 17.3 Inch FHD (1920 X 1080) G-SYNC IPS Display, Intel Core i7-8750H Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, Windows 10, 81HH0037US, Black
- 17. 3″ Fhd (1920 x 1080) Display with Refresh rates up to 144 Hz and brightness levels at 300 nits, Plus an immersive video experience with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology.
- Intel Core i7-8750H Processor delivers exceptional performance Designed to support the latest gaming experiences.
- Made to connect, with built-in wireless and Bluetooth, HDMI, USB-C, USB 3. 1, and more. Want privacy? The 720P webcam includes a privacy shutter for your convenience.
- Thin and light: weighs only 6. 17 lbs. (2. 8 kg) and measures 0. 91″ (23 mm). Battery: Up to 6 hours, 76 Wh, 4 cells
- Featuring the Corsair iCUE ambient system lighting and backlit keyboard.
Gaming’s evolution continues. The Lenovo Legion laptop design has evolved even further to match the two sides of today’s gamers: stylish for work, Savage for play. We’ve reimagined the gaming PC with the latest high-performance hardware from Intel and NVIDIA, housed in a thin and light, all-aluminum chassis. The 17. 3″ Lenovo Legion Y740 laptop is engineered to defy expectations and shatter limits, to deliver the Absolute pinnacle of gaming immersion. The bezels on the Y740 17-inch gaming Laptop are thinner than previous generations, delivering a captivating visual experience. The bright, full HD display, NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, and Dolby Vision high-dynamic range Combine to provide stunning fidelity. With the powerful Intel Core i7-8750H Processor, this computer masterpiece breaks the constraints of conventional gaming laptops.
Lenovo Legion Y7000 Gaming Laptop: Intel Core i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz w/Turbo Boost)
- 16GB DDR4 (2-DIMM) 2666MHz RAM
- 1.0TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive + 256GB PCle Solid State Drive
- 15.6″ Anti-glare IPS LED Backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
- 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics / Wifi AC / Bluetooth / Backlit Keyboard
Processor & Memory: Intel Core i7-8750H Processor 2.2GHz 16GB DDR4 (2-DIMM) 2666MHz RAM Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64 Bit) Drives: 1.0TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive + 256GB PCle Solid State Drive No Optical Drive Graphics & Video: 15.6″ Anti-glare IPS LED Backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Communications: 802.11 Wireless-AC + Bluetooth 4.1 100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 Connector) Integrated 720p Webcam Audio: 2x 2W speakers + Harman Audio Premium Processing Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad Ports & Slots: 3x USB 3.1 1x USB 3.1 Type C 1x HDMI 2.0 1x Combination Audio Jack Battery: Up to 5-hour Battery 3-Cell 57WH Lithium Polymer Additional Information: Dimensions: 14.22″ x 10.51″ x 1.06″ Approximate Weight: 5.17lbs
Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) – 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I’ve been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that’s not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn’t pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it’s well known issue with these laptops, and it’s described in thousands of comments. just google “lenovo y50 hinge problem”.
It’s definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won’t accept that – I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don’t have any issues with those laptops, so they won’t cover it.
I’m very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It’s not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I’m glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn’t recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn’t even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it’s being pressed on. It’s loud enough to get annoying if I don’t have headphones in. But it’s something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn’t pan out, so I’ve been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get’s caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I’ve been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I’ve had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I’ve begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I’m afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I’m the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I’ve never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don’t even use the touch screen.
It’s just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I’ve never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I’ll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you’re paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty… but they didn’t change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn’t view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I’ll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I’m a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6 inch FHD Gaming Laptop Computer (Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics, 8GB DDR4 / No SSD / 1TB 5400 HDD, Windows 10) 80YY0090US
- GAMING LAPTOP: Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor, 16GB DDR4, 1TB HDD + 128GB PCIe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 discrete Graphics, Harmon speakers with Dolby audio
- (swapped text with storage text) SUPERFAST SPEED AND STORAGE: The Y520 comes with 128GB of PCIe SSD storage, ideal for reducing boot-up time and in-game loading, plus 1TB of HDD storage, perfect for storing your entire gaming collection, effectively getting the best of both worlds.
- (added discrete) NEXT GEN GRAPHICS: The Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop Computer comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete graphics, which allow you to play games smoothly with capable frame rates. This gaming Laptop gives you all of the performance you need to succeed in your favorite games.
- BACKLIT KEYBOARD: The Lenovo Legion Y520 gaming Laptop features a red backlit keyboard, perfect for all of your late-night gaming sessions. This keyboard delivers crisp, accurate and responsive keystrokes for a perfect in-game experience on this Laptop Computer.
- PORTABLE DESIGN - PLAY ON THE GO: The Lenovo Legion Y520 gaming Laptop is just 1.1" thin and 5.29lbs, allowing you to take your gaming Laptop wherever your life takes you. Just toss this gaming Laptop in your bag for powerful mobile gaming - no matter where you are.
Enter the arena with this slim, lightweight and powerful portable gaming PC. Powered by 7th Gen Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GTX 1060 discrete graphics, and featuring premium audio, it's ready for action. A backlit keyboard lets you play day or night, while its optimized thermal engineering keeps it cool for as long as you want to play - which will probably be a while. This laptop is perfect for those who like to game on-the-go, online or with their friends in the same room.
Lenovo Ideapad 330 15.6" Anti Glared HD Premium Business Laptop (AMD A9-9425 up to 3.7 GHz, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon R5 Graphic, DVD-RW, HDMI, Windows 10 Home) - Purple
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM , Storage: 256GB SSD (Everything Lenovo Original 2019)
- 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 Processor (Dual-Core, 3. 1 GHz up to 3. 7 GHz)
- 15. 6 Inch HD (1366x768) NON-Touch anti-glare LED backlight display, 200 nits, 16: 9 aspect ratio
- AMD Radeon R5 Graphic, supports two independent displays: Max resolution: [email protected] (via HDMI)
- Intel Wireless 802. 11 ac + Bluetooth v4. 1 Combo, DVD-RW, Webcam, HDMI, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC), Ethernet RJ-45
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Gaming Y700 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Lenovo Gaming Y700, eg:
- What are Top 10 Lenovo Gaming Y700 for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Lenovo Gaming Y700 to buy?
- What are Top Rated Lenovo Gaming Y700 to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Lenovo Gaming Y700?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Lenovo Gaming Y700.
- Before deciding to buy any Lenovo Gaming Y700, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Lenovo Gaming Y700 and What you should consider when buying the Lenovo Gaming Y700 and Where to Buy or Purchase the Lenovo Gaming Y700. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Lenovo Gaming Y700 of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Lenovo Gaming Y700.