Best Kritter Care Rabbit Bedding
Nowadays, there are so many products of kritter care rabbit bedding in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kritter care rabbit bedding in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kritter care rabbit bedding which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Arm & Hammer Super-Absorbent Pet Cage Liners | Eliminate Odors with The Power of Baking Soda | for Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits & All Small Animals
- PREVENT WASTE FROM SOILING TRAY — Cage liners for small animals prevent wet waste from soiling the tray
- WICKS AWAY MOISTURE — Super absorbent inner layer wicks away moisture and odor
- CONTROL ODORS IN YOUR HOME — Keeps your home and critter friends smelling so fresh and so clean
- FOR ALL SMALL ANIMALS — Suitable for all cages with wire or mesh grate over waste area
- EASY TO USE — Trim to fit cage tray, if necessary. Place liner underneath wire or mesh grate, shiny side down. Replace when soiled
The Arm & Hammer name has been trusted for over 100 years for gentle yet effective cleaning. Arm & Hammer Care for Pets brings those same cleaning methods to our companion animals, making it easy for pet parents to provide natural cleaning solutions that work. Arm & hammer brand super absorbent cage liners keep your small pet’s cage tidy and clean so that you and your family can enjoy your pets without the odor. Get your Arm & Hammer Super-Absorbent Cage Liners for Small animals and keep your pet and your home smelling fresh.
Please note that liners are meant to be used beneath bedding, not as a replacement for bedding, therefore the small animal’s feet are protected from the grates.
Directions: Trim to fit cage tray, if necessary. Place liner underneath wire or mesh grate, shiny side down. Replace when soiled.
Warning: Do not use in cages without wire or mesh grate over waste area.
Best kritter care rabbit bedding: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy