Top 8 Cruisinart Food Processor
Finding your suitable readers for cruisinart food processor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for cruisinart food processor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
869 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- extra-large feed tube
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- small and large pushers
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Cruisinart Food Processor, Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Cuisinart Dfp 14Bcny Processor Brushed Stainless would be the Best Cruisinart Food Processor for Money.
- I am pleased with the power and the quality.
- We are extremely happy with the build of this unit.
- Hopefully the quality of this new machine matches the old one!
- We are very happy with this product – it gets used almost every dayeasy to assemble for use, then disassemble to cleanit’s a keeper!
- This one has simple controls and a powerful motor.
- I suspect that is why the machine runs so much quieter than the older model.
- Great timesaver for large quantities of food; smaller quantities need more cleanup time.
- Great product. Very simple to use. Love it! Honestly, this is an amazing machine. Exactly what I needed.
- Always wanted a food processor, but couldn’t justify it until we had a child and started making purees. Figured it was a good … Read More
2. Cuisinart Fp 8Gm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
- It seems like a good product, i’m just not sure i really need a food processor with the amount of cooking i do.
- Like it very much, great price and good product
- Stinks that the quality of appliances dives as the clock ticks.
- Also when feeding carrots through with the shredder disk, chunks get stuck and get by the edge of the blade and not shredded properly.
- Very high quality, good size not small and big enough.
- I like that the 8-cup works the same – the bowl goes on and off easily, etc.
- Then i bought this food processor, and making cranberry relish became fast and easy.
- It makes it super fast and easy.
- I use this far more than my blendtec blender now.
- This unit if fine, but it doesn’t do anything more than other brands and models at a lower price point.
- Great for chopping vegetables quickly and easily.
- Amazing to me the features this machine offers. Can do about anything. Highly recommend.
- Everything was great except that it can’t process frozen things too well. It also shakes quite violently when the thing inside … Read More
3. Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Cuisinart Dlc 8Sbcy Custom Processor Brushed easily gets the award of Best Cruisinart Food Processor Under 100$.
- I was jaw dropped but encouraged her and went along with the ides.
- Plenty of space with the 11 cup bucket.
- What a huge price difference in one day of ordering it.
- I have a 10yo girl who all of the sudden decided to start baking.
- I bought it to replace her old cusinart which she had had for 20 years.
- There was nothing we could see that could be improved upon anyway so getting the same one again was a no-brainer.
- Replacing my 30 year old workhorse same model.
- Outstanding shopping service and fast.
- Really makes cooking easy. So useful in so many ways. It really should come with a blade holder, though.
4. Kitchenaid Kfc3516bm 3 5 Cup Chopper Medium
- Compact, lightweight and the perfect size for every day use in the kitchen
- Precise control with 2 speeds and pulse operation for coarse or fine results
- 3.5 Cup bowl with locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving. Dishwasher-safe.
- Simplify sauces & dressings with drizzle basin, to easily incorporate liquid ingredients
- Simple cord wrap and compact design for easy storage
Endless fresh options to quickly chop, mix and puree. This compact and lightweight 3.5 Cup food chopper is ideal for every day use – whether you want to Eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep.
5. Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- small and large pushers
If you are buying a Cruisinart Food Processor for the first time, then you should have Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor. It has fewer features when you make Cruisinart Food Processor comparisons of Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor with any other Cruisinart Food Processor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Cruisinart Food Processor, grab any Cruisinart Food Processor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Cuisinart Dfp 14Bksy Custom 14 Cup Processor
- I’m happy with the way it performs.
- Okay, do it again and again with the perfect expectable results.
- There was nothing wrong with the motor but the plastic parts and safety switch was done.
- Although i would like to fix it, i am told the part in no longer made.
- The first cuisinart food processor i bought just before this one did not work right out of the box.
- It made more sense to buy a new one than the cost of replacement bowls and such.
- Solid for the price at $134 during the holiday season 2018.
- Do yourself a favor and invest the money.
- Very nice & powerful- easy to use
- So far so good, My favorite part is that its so quiet.I’ve used cheaper 14 cup blender and its so loud that its hard to hear s… Read More
6. Cuisinart Dlc 2Abc Processor Brushed Chrome
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Simple push-button control panel
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Limited 18-month warranty
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
7. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing. Dimensions : 7.60 L x 9.58 W x 15.19 H inches
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Bisphenol A(BPA) free
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine
Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver is another one which falls under Cruisinart Food Processor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Cruisinart Food Processor and that is what has revived them. Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Cuisinart Fp 8Sv Elemental Processor Silver is amazing features.
- I had the smaller version, but super happy with the upgrade!
- Good quality, all of the features you may need and it does a great job.
- Keep in mind that most of the bad reviews on here are years old, and the product has most likely gone through an upgrade since … Read More
- With the very simple, click on the workbowl, insert blade, click on lid and process.
- I got this at a good price $69.
- Cleanup is much easier than the elite model.
- Well made and a great value for the cost.
- I use for all kinds of kitchen chopping & baking.
- Love this food processor! Not too big not too small. Shreds, slices and blends great and is quiet!
- After 3 years of constant use, we still love this food processor. Easy cleaning (very important) does the job,looks nice. Hig… Read More
8. Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal wins the users. Most of them who buy Cuisinart Fp 13Dgm Elemental Processor Gunmetal once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Cruisinart Food Processor in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Cruisinart Food Processor to any other Cruisinart Food Processor is least.
- Found this food processor on sale on amazon, shipping took a while but i’m pleased with the purchase!
- I’ve made so many fun things with this guy, blades seem sharp still, easy to set up and pretty easy to clean, i’m really pleased!
- She is over the moon happy with the new cuisinart.
- However, the product i got appears to be an open box, resealed box, scratches, marks over the cup, looks generally used.
- Good price, comes with two slicing/shredding discs.
- No imperfections and came in original packaging its.
- Perfectly boxed, original packaging, everything properly braced with cardboard and foam, all the plastic parts in their own cle… Read More
- My last food processor was 10 years ago, also a cusinart.
- To me, this is a powerful kitchen tool which has more functions than vitamix.
- Love this machine, lot less chopping & it blends great
- This food processor is a workhorse! It’s strong motor powers through pretty much any ingredient and it is a breeze to clean…… Read More